I’ve helped clients secure more than $10 million in grant funding from federal, state, and private sources.
Writing a successful grant proposal is just one step of a highly competitive process. Winning proposals are the product of an organization with vision, clear objectives, and the ability to convince others of the importance of their work. I help my clients with all components of finding and securing grant funding, beginning with concept development and project design.
There are six things to remember if you want to be successful in securing grant funding:
- Find a funder whose priorities align with your project.
- Relationships matter.
- Give yourself time to pull your proposal together.
- Have someone else review your proposal.
- Make sure the logic behind your proposal is sound.
- Persevere: if you are not funded the first time, try again.
In the video shown below, Michelle shares some of the best practices she has established as a successful grant writer.
In need of a grant writer?
I have applied for two major grants with Michelle and it has been a pleasure! She does the hard work, leaving clients free to participate at their comfort level during the process. She is patient, perceptive, and quick to learn the unique aspects of an organization. I’ve found working with her on narratives to be very easy and productive.
Grant Writing Services
- Setting funding priorities
- Finding data that supports the case
- Drafting proposals
- Editing proposals
- Reviewing proposals
- Packaging proposals
- Researching funders
- Contacting and cultivating potential funders
Mobile and Office
31489 385th Street SE
Get In Touch
Tell me about your project.