About Landsverk and Associates, Inc.
I founded Landsverk and Associates, Inc. in 2005 and haven’t looked back since. I office out of my home near Fosston, MN, and am very thankful for technology which keeps me connected with my clients whether I’m on the road or behind my desk. Over the years, I have worked with a broad range of organizations and projects. The success of my clients is the focus of everything I do, and I strive to bring my best to every project and client.
To provide consulting services that help rural communities, nonprofits, and small businesses maximize success.
Focus on Rural
I am passionate about rural communities and rural life. Since launching the business, I have enjoyed working within Northwest and West Central Minnesota, helping numerous communities, nonprofits, and small businesses achieve the goals that are important to them.
I envision a thriving economy which provides opportunity for people to live and work in small towns and rural areas. I find great pleasure in helping small businesses and communities achieve their goals. I believe that rural America is – and should always be – one of the best places on earth to pursue one’s dreams. I value people, resources, and true communication – the kind that enables people to hear and to be heard.
Foundational values for my consulting work are honesty, responsibility, collaboration, and client success.
Landsverk and Associates provides the following services: planning, grant writing, facilitation, research, studies, project design, project coordination, and coaching.
Work Worth Doing
“Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” Theodore Roosevelt
I find great satisfaction in “work worth doing.” In my consulting practice, I strive to develop deep and lasting relationships with my clients, helping them to achieve the objectives that are important to them.
Karen White presents the Northwest Minnesota Foundation’s 2019 Regional Impact Award to Michelle Landsverk.
Read Northwest Minnesota Foundation’s blog post on the award.
- Launch of Prairie Pines Childcare Center
- Strategic Plan for Northland Community and Technical College
- Strategic Plan for Minnesota State Advanced Manufacturing Center of Excellence
- Comprehensive Environmental Scan on Minnesota Manufacturing Industry and Manufacturing Education
- Strategic Plan for Greater Minnesota Management
- Launch of Two Rivers Angel Network
- City of Fosston Housing Study
- Alexandria Area Economic Development Strategic Plan
- Manufacturing Career Dream Team
- Jobs, Inc. Strategic Plan
- Child Care Plan, City of Fosston
- Dream It. Do It. Minnesota Digital Badge Pathway
- City of Fosston Comprehensive Plan
- Johnson Ave Redevelopment
- City of Thief River Falls Strategic Plan
- Thief River Falls Multi-Event Center Joint Powers Agreement
- Environmental Scan of Manufacturing in Minnesota
- Additive Manufacturing in Northwest Minnesota Whitepaper
- Case for Broadband Study
- Business Broadband Use in Northwest Minnesota Study
- Recreational Plan and Proposal Development for City of Fosston
- Recreational Project and Proposal Development for City of Clearbrook
- Design, Development, and Coordination of IDEA Competition
- Design, Development, and Coordination of IMPACT 20/20
- Funded National Science Foundation Advanced Technical Education Proposal
- Funded National Science Foundation, Continuing Center of Excellence, Advanced Technical Education Proposal
- Funded National Science Foundation Advanced Technical Education Proposal for eTECH Online Education Program
- Numerous other projects and funded grant proposals
- Board President, Greater Minnesota Management
- Northwest Private Industry Council Business Services Committee
- Northwest Innovators NoW Network Navigator
- Founding member of One Body One Blood
- Blogger and content creator for numerous websites
- 2019 Regional Impact Award recipient (Northwest Minnesota Foundation)
- Founder and Chairwoman of Pine to Prairie Angel Fund
- Graduate of Northwest Minnesota Foundation Leader Impact program
- Graduate of Northwest Minnesota Foundation Nonprofit Management Series (University of St. Thomas College of Business)
- Helped secure more than $4 million in business financing for past clients
- Secured more than $10 million in grants and venture capital for clients
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor since 2002
- Certified Core Four Business Planning Trainer
- Board of Directors, Fosston Area Community Fund
- Treasurer, Bethel Assembly Church
- Advisory Board, University of Minnesota Crookston School of Business and Entrepreneurship
- Advisory Board, Bemidji State University, College of Business, Technology, and Communication
- Past Director of the Minnesota Women’s Business Center
- Past owner of a successful retail business
Mobile and Office
31489 385th Street SE
Get In Touch
Tell me about your project.