About Landsverk and Associates, Inc.
I founded Landsverk and Associates, Inc. in 2005 and haven’t looked back since. I office out of my home near Fosston, MN, and am very thankful for technology which keeps me connected with my clients whether I’m on the road or behind my desk. Although the name of my company includes the word “associates,” I am the sole employee of my company. Occasionally, if a project needs it, I may bring in outside technical or subject matter experts. They are the “Associates” of Landsverk and Associates, Inc.
The success of my clients is the focus of everything I do. Whether I am working on a grant proposal or a strategic plan, I strive to bring my best to every project and client. Over the years, I have worked with a broad range of organizations and projects, but I consider my strongest skills to be planning, facilitation, communication, and team-building. I am passionate about bringing out the best in the teams I work with. Teams are comprised of people, and in order for a team to accomplish its goals, the people who comprise the team have to be engaged, informed, feel respected by their peers, and own the end product.
Core Values: the Passion Behind What I Do
I love small towns and rural life. My vision is a thriving economy which provides opportunity for people to live and work in small towns and rural areas. I find great pleasure in helping small businesses and communities achieve their goals. I believe that rural America is – and should always be – one of the best places on earth to pursue one’s dreams. I value people. I value resources. I value true communication – the kind that enables people to hear and to be heard.
Work Worth Doing
“Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” Theodore Roosevelt
I find great satisfaction in “work worth doing.” In my consulting practice, I strive to develop deep and lasting relationships with my clients, helping them to achieve the objectives that are important to them.
Karen White presents the Northwest Minnesota Foundation’s 2019 Regional Impact Award to Michelle Landsverk.
- Strategic Plan for Minnesota State Advanced Manufacturing Center of Excellence
- Comprehensive Environmental Scan on Minnesota Manufacturing Industy and Manufacturing Education
- Strategic Plan for Greater Minnesota Management
- City of Fosston Housing Study
- Alexandria Area Economic Development Strategic Plan
- Manufacturing Career Dream Team
- Jobs, Inc. Strategic Plan
- Child Care Plan, City of Fosston
- Dream It. Do It. Minnesota Digital Badge Pathway
- City of Fosston Comprehensive Plan
- City of Thief River Falls Strategic Plan
- Thief River Falls Multi-Event Center Joint Powers Agreement
- Environmental Scan of Manufacturing in Minnesota
- Additive Manufacturing in Northwest Minnesota Whitepaper
- Case for Broadband Study
- Business Broadband Use in Northwest Minnesota Study
- Recreational Plan and Proposal Development for City of Fosston
- Recreational Project and Proposal Development for City of Clearbrook
- Design, Development, and Coordination of IDEA Competition
- Design, Development, and Coordination of IMPACT 20/20
- Funded National Science Foundation Advanced Technical Education Proposal
- Funded National Science Foundation, Continuing Center of Excellence, Advanced Technical Education Proposal
- Funded National Science Foundation Advanced Technical Education Proposal for eTECH Online Education Program
- Numerous other projects and funded grant proposals
- Founding member of One Body One Blood
- Blogger and content creator for numerous websites
- 2019 Regional Impact Award recipient (Northwest Minnesota Foundation)
- Founder and Chairwoman of Pine to Prairie Angel Fund
- Graduate of Northwest Minnesota Foundation Leader Impact program
- Graduate of Northwest Minnesota Foundation Nonprofit Management Series (University of St. Thomas College of Business)
- Helped secure more than $4 million in business financing for past clients
- Secured more than $10 million in grants and venture capital for clients
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor since 2002
- Certified Core Four Trainer
- Board of Directors, Greater Minnesota Management
- Board of Directors, Fosston Area Community Fund
- Treasurer, Bethel Assembly Church
- Advisory Board, University of Minnesota Crookston School of Business and Entrepreneurship
- Advisory Board, Bemidji State University, College of Business, Technology, and Communication
- Past Director of the Minnesota Women’s Business Center
- Past owner of a successful retail business
Mobile and Office
31489 385th Street SE
Get In Touch
Tell me about your project.